The Diablo 9-Piece General Purpose Carbide Hole Saw Kit features 5-carbide hole saw cups and Diablo's 4-piece SnapLock PLUS mandrel system for quick and easy hole saw cup changes for maximum job performance. This new, high performance carbide hole saw set delivers 50-times longer cutting life, faster cutting performance and increased productivity. Diablo's carbide hole saws are the industry's first carbide hole saws to cut both wood and metal. Unlike anything on the market, Diablo's hole saw system and mandrel design simplify the attachment process for fast and efficient hole saw mounting. These radical new hole saws provide ultimate cutting length to bore deeper holes in a single pass; and a tool-free plug ejection and Variable Tooth Design for faster cuts.
- First carbide hole saws that allow operators to cut wood, nail-embedded wood and metal using the same hole saw cup
- 60 mm (2-3/8 in.) cutting depth for 40% deeper holes in 1 pass and increased productivity
- 1-size fits all mandrel fits all Diablo hole saws, from 5/8 in. to 6 in. diameter
- Tool-free plug ejection for fast material removal
- Variable tooth design provides faster cuts with less vibration
- Sizes included: 7/8", 1-1/8", 1-3/8", 1-1/2", 2", 1 Mandril, 1 Pilot Bit, (2) Adaptor Nuts
- DHS1125, DHS0875, DHS1375, DHS1500, DHS2000