7-1/4 in. x 40 Tooth Carbide Circular Saw Blade
Diablo's Finishing blade is ideal for smooth finish crosscuts in hardwood, softwood or plywood. Diablo Finish blades are the perfect choice for excellent rips and crosscuts using a portable saw. They deliver a smoother edge than framing blades, but still provide an excellent combination of cutting speed and long life. A great choice for jobsite finish cuts in 1X, decking, fencing, fascia and plywood
- TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body – warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.
- Kerf: .059"
- Plate: .040"
- Max RPM: 8000
- Teeth: 40 ATB
- Min QTY: 10