7-1/4 in. x 4 Tooth Polycrystalline Diamond-Tipped Hardie Circular Saw Blade
Diablo HardieBlade™ is the only approved PCD (PolyCrystalline Diamond) tipped fiber cement blade recommended by James Hardie Building Products. Diablo's co-branded Diablo blade generates up to 50% less respirable dust*, while delivering the longest life in all fiber cement materials. The PCD triple chip design offers up to 75-times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades. The laser cut thin kerf design gives fast and precise cuts with less dust and waste. The anti-vibration design stabilizes the blade and reduces noise while cutting and Non-Stick Perma-Shield coating to reduce heat.
- The only approved James Hardie polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tipped fiber cement saw blade
- The PCD triple chip design offers up to 75 times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades
- Feature a unique, spark-eroded Triple Chip grind for long life – up to 75 times the life in fiber cement of conventional carbide blades
- Perfect for full time use in heavy duty applications like cutting multiple pieces of fiber cement board.
- Note: Dust generation does not necessarily correlate directly to exposure risk.
- Kerf: .071"
- Plate: .051"
- Max RPM: 10000
- Teeth: 4 TCG (PCD)
- Min qty:
- Min qty 1
Electrical & Plumbing