6-1/2 in. 24-Tooth Framing Saw Blade
Diablo’s next generation 6-1/2 in. 24-tooth framing saw blade features industry leading technology to deliver optimum performance and control in cordless saws. The combination of Diablo’s specially formulated TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide and a Chamfer Alternate Top Bevel tooth geometry delivers maximum life and durability for up to five times longer life, two times more durability and 30% more cuts per charge. The super-thin laser cut kerf design optimizes the efficiency of the blade in cordless and corded saws. This next generation framing saw blade is ideal for framers, roofers, remodelers, concrete formers or anyone wanting ultimate cutting performance in pressure treated wood, 2x lumber, plywood, hardwoods and softwoods.
- Diablo made TiCo™ high-density carbide for maximum performance and up to 5X longer cutting life
- Chamfer Alternate Top Bevel (ATB) tooth geometry for ultimate tracking control
- Twice the carbide surface area for greater impact resistance and double the durability in nail-embedded wood
- Superior cutting efficiency in cordless and corded saws by offering up to 30% more cuts per battery charge versus other blades
- Super-thin laser cut thin kerf design provides ease of feed, accuracy and maximum performance in cordless saws
- Enhanced anti-vibration design provides the ideal combination of stability and rigidity
- Perma-SHIELD® non-stick coating protects the blade against heat, gumming and corrosion
- Kerf: .059"
- Plate: .039"
- Max RPM: 8800
- Teeth: 24 ATB
- Min QTY: 10