Diablo’s Starlock bi-metal oscillating blades feature application specific designs that deliver maximum durability and longer life in general purpose cuts: nail-embedded wood, clean wood, metal and plastics. These high-performance blades feature an ultra-hardened cutting edge to deliver up to 5X longer life than standard blades. Curve contact edge creates a pilot for precise, clean plunge cuts with less vibration. Black I.C.E. (Industrial Cooling Element) keeps the teeth cool and build up free for fast, clean cuts. Tool free quick-change interface fits Fein and other Starlock tools; also compatible with most non-Starlock multi-tools.
Application: General Purpose
- Ultra-hardened cutting edge for up to 5x longer life than standard blades
- Curve Contact Edge for precise, clean plunge cuts with less vibration
- Black I.C.E. coated teeth for heat resistance, long life and superior chip evacuation
- 1-3/8 in. cutting depth1-3/8 in. cutting depth
- Also compatible with non-Starlock multi-tools from AEG®, Bosch®, Festool®, Makita®, Metabo®, Milwaukee®, Ridgid® and Rockwell®
- Not compatible with Craftsman®, Dewalt®, Dremel®, Hart® or Porter-Cable®
- Width of Cut: 3-1/2"
- Interface: Starlock